Flavour gets accolades for making blind boy’s dream come true



The dream of a blind boy, Semah G. Weifur, who met his idol Flavour N’abania in Liberia early this year, has come true when he featured in Flavour N’abania’s latest single, ‘Most High.’
He shared the video of the journey with his fans. And the video as at Monday, had, 1, 767,479 views.
Semar, who confessed to listening to Flavour’s songs on radio, made a request from a humanitarian, Helen Sirleaf, who paid him a visit, stating “I can’t see you, but I can feel you. I know your song, but my dream in life is to meet Flavour. I am blind, but I want to be a musician. I want to sing a song for Flavour.”
And during Flavour’s visit to an orphanage on March 17, Semah did a song on the greatness of a mother, which he titled ‘Mama you too much’.
On March 19, 2017, Flavour met with Semah in Liberia.
He was privileged to visit Flavour in Nigeria in May where he had a studio session with his idol.
“I believe that God joined mine and Semah’s path together,” said Flavour, who has been receiving.
“This young boy is so special, unique and talented. It makes me so happy that I can share our continued journey with you.”
Speaking on the positive impact of the artiste to the life of the little boy, Ruggedman stated, “Flavour is hailed as a hero for doing collaboration with a blind young boy outside Nigeria. He is representing Nigeria and showing the rest of the world a positive side to Nigeria. Are these the things out govt want to ban? I guess Nigeria will not be going for the Olympics, World Cup and Nations Cup unless they are held in Nigeria.
“Sebi we don’t want to go and spend “our” money in funding another countries economy”.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular On Akwa Pluz

Group launches peace club in UNILAG

Hurricane Maria's path: Track the storm here

NIGERIA CAN BUILD ROBUST, INCLUSIVE PAYMENT ECOSYSTEM WITH ACTIVE COLLABORATION

WIZKID REVEALS TRACKLIST FOR “SOUNDS FROM THE OTHER SIDE” | #SFTOS

Oge Okoye defends physique

Firm, contractors quarrel over unpaid N400m debt

S. Africa’s Malema says no fewer than 60 ANC MPs will turn on Zuma

Herbalist caught with human body parts in Kwara

Access Bank withdrew N852m SUBEB fund, witness tells panel

Ambode seeks statistical systems for inclusive development

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Also Read

ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE

Name

Email *

Message *